Sedum Adolphii 'Firestorm'
As the industry leader in online plants, we offer a quality guarantee covering the health of our plants 100% upon delivery, providing you the ultimate peace of mind while purchasing plants online. If your plants arrive damaged or unhealthy please contact us right away with pictures of what you've received, so that we can find a solution for you!
We offer same day shipping for orders recieved before 10 am PST Monday- Friday. We ship via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Please be sure the shipping address provided is correct at checkout, as we do not refund for undeliverable addresses.
Returns & Refunds
We do not for any reason accept returns. As these are live plants, they simply cannot handle being in transit more then once. For this reason, all sales are final.
In the instance that a plant is damaged in transit or impacted by severe weather, please reach out to our customer service and provide photos. Our support team will we glad to issue a refund or replacement in these instances.
Sedum Adolphii 'Firestorm' is a captivating succulent known for its vibrant and fiery foliage, making it a prized addition to succulent collections and gardens. With its striking, needle-like leaves that transition through shades of green to brilliant shades of orange and red, 'Firestorm' resembles a miniature inferno, bringing warmth and color to your plant collection. This succulent is cherished for its low-maintenance nature and drought tolerance, making it a great choice for both beginners and experienced gardeners. Whether indoors as a potted plant or in outdoor rock gardens, Sedum Adolphii 'Firestorm' infuses spaces with a fiery touch of natural beauty, making it a standout feature in any succulent arrangement.
Type: Plastic Nursery Pot
Size: Small :: 2 Inch Diameter
- Provide your 'Firestorm' succulent with bright, indirect sunlight or partial sun. It thrives in well-lit conditions.
- Indoors, place it near a sunny window, preferably a south or west-facing one.
- Outdoors, ensure it receives sunlight for at least 6 hours a day.
- Maintain a warm indoor environment with temperatures between 65-80°F (18-27°C).
- Protect the plant from cold drafts and temperature fluctuations.
- Allow the top inch or two of the soil to dry out between waterings. 'Firestorm' prefers to stay on the drier side.
- Water thoroughly but less frequently. In the growing season (spring and summer), you may increase watering slightly, but always ensure the soil dries out between waterings.
- Avoid overwatering, as succulents are susceptible to root rot.
- Use well-draining succulent or cactus potting mix to ensure proper drainage and prevent waterlogged soil. A mix of potting soil, perlite, and sand works well.
- Ensure the pot has drainage holes to prevent water accumulation at the root level. 'Firestorm' prefers slightly crowded conditions and doesn't require frequent repotting.
- Feed your plant with a balanced, water-soluble succulent fertilizer diluted to half strength every 4-6 weeks during the growing season (spring and summer).
- Reduce or eliminate fertilization in the dormant season (fall and winter).
- 'Firestorm' succulents are generally pest-resistant. However, keep an eye out for common succulent pests like mealybugs or aphids, and treat any infestations promptly with insecticidal soap or neem oil.