- INCLUDES: (1) Pothos “Devil's Ivy” in 4" honeycomb style, acorn-shaped natural ceramic planter (D: 5.1" x H: 4.30"). Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness
- DIFFICULTY: Low maintenance, perfect for beginners
- WATER: Once every 1-2 weeks or when leaves start to wilt; Allow soil to dry out between watering
- LIGHT & TEMP: Low to bright indirect or filtered light. Maintain between 65-75F
- NUTRIENTS: Apply an all-purpose liquid fertilizer twice a year or more to encourage growth
The Epipremnum aureum, more commonly known as “Golden Pothos”, “Devil’s Ivy”, or “Cascading Pothos”, has the reputation of being one of the easiest and most forgiving houseplants to take care of making it the perfect choice for the beginner plant enthusiasts. This tropical aroid vine with smooth and leathery heart-shaped leaves are native to Southeast Asia, and can tolerate low light conditions and periods of drought.
Give your pothos a drink when the leaves start to droop or wilt, but be sure not to allow roots to get soggy as that can lead to root rot. Although tolerant of all indirect light levels ranging from low to bright, the pothos will be fullest, most colorful, and grow fastest in medium to bright light.
In addition to the greenery the “Devil’s Ivy” brings to your home, results from a clean air study performed by NASA show that it also has the ability to remove volatile organic pollutants such as benzene, formaldehyde, xylene, and toluene. Place on a high shelf or ledge to showcase the beautiful cascading vines that will trail and spill over, growing to 10 feet long over time.'